- All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: - 2 Timothy 3:16
- Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost. - 2 Peter 1:20-21
- Without the shedding of blood is no remission of sin. - Hebrews 9:22
- Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father: - Galatians 1:4
The Blessed Hope
- This same Jesus which is taken up from you into Heaven shall so come in like manner as ye have seen Him go to Heaven. - Acts 1:11
- For the Lord Himself shall descend from Heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God; and the dead in Christ shall rise first: then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. - 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
We are an independent, missionary, bible believing baptist church.
We believe that the Bible is the infallible Word of God. It was given by divine inspiration in the original manuscripts and has been perfectly preserved in the King James Bible.
We believe in salvation by grace through faith, totally apart from works. This salvation is obtained through repentance from sin and faith in the finished work of Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary. This salvation is eternal.
We believe that God is one God, manifesting Himself in three persons: God the Father, God the Son,and God the Holy Ghost. These three are equal in all power and attributes.
We believe that Heaven and Hell are literal places, prepared by God according to the Scriptures. All who have been saved shall live eternally with God. All those without Christ shall abide in the lake of fire forever, eternally lost.
We believe in the Church (the Body of Christ) that is made up of all blood bought, born again believers. These believers will be received into Heaven at the Rapture of the Church. This Body is called the Bride of Christ.
We believe that Jesus Christ died for the sins of the whole world and anyone can be saved by calling upon His name.
We believe in biblical separation, that is, to be set apart from the world, sin, self, and Satan, and to be separated unto the praise of His glory and the furtherance of the Gospel.
We believe that each local church is to be independent, autonomous, and free from political authority or ecclesiastical hierarchy. We believe in religious liberty, in separation of church and state, and in Christians being good citizens.
We believe that the mission of the Church is to go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. This mission is accomplished through individual witness of believers at home and the support of missionaries here in America and in foreign lands.
We believe in scriptural baptism by immersion into water in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. The prerequisite to baptism is the new birth. Baptism is obedience to Christ and identification with Christ. It has nothing to do with salvation.